Friday, November 5, 2010

Play Time!

It amazes me how alert this little guy is when he is awake! I read somewhere that when a baby goes past their due date, they often skip the "honeymoon" period of constant sleep. That seems to be somewhat true for Noah. He definitely spends more time awake than I expected.

At the same time, his activeness is not all that surprising. This kiddo was so active during my pregnancy! It was not difficult to catch a foot or an elbow moving around on the surface of my belly. And there were even a few nights that his acrobatics kept me awake.

Here's a video of some play time with him. He loves his play yard that he got from Uncle Greg, Aunt Kathy, and cousin Matthew! Greg, I know he isn't technically smiling and laughing... I know, I know, it's gas - but I sure enjoy watching him and listening to his sweet voice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esBoSvH7NYo

1 comment:

kathy said...

So glad to hear that Noah is enjoying his play mat! Such sweet cooing noises from the little mover. I miss those heavenly sounds. Enjoy every moment!